Building a secure financial future starts here. Our seminars offer practical knowledge from car buying to investment planning. Get involved and stay informed.
As a credit union founded by educators in 1957, our goal is to always help our members make informed financial decisions. Some of life’s biggest decisions can have a life-long impact on the financial well-being of our members. Many of our seminars focus on building good credit, retirement planning, and other topics designed to help members keep more of their hard-earned money over the course of their life.
- What is Credit?
- Car Buying Basics
- How to Improve Your Credit Score?
- Retirement & Investment Planning
- How to Maximize the Functionality of MY CREDIT UNION Rewards Visa Credit Cards
- How to Use MY Mobile Banking Platforms?
- First Time Home Buyer
- Mortgage Basics
- Fraud and Scam Red Flags and Tips to Protect Yourself from Being a Victim
- Senior Driving Seminars (offered thru the Adventure Club)
- Estate Planning
This is just a sample of the topics covered by MY CREDIT UNION’s free educational seminars annually. If you would like to see a different topic covered, please submit your idea to email@example.com.