When you’re part of the MY CREDIT UNION family, we’ll make every effort to help you reach your financial goals. Our goal is to provide members the most up to date technology, products and services of bigger financial institutions, but at a lower cost to you!
A member told us recently that he and his wife chose to do business with MY CREDIT UNION because they were sick of getting “run over” by their former financial institution and they have been happy ever since.
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative with the philosophy of “People Helping People” - MY CREDIT UNION strives to do what is in your best interest whenever possible.
What might that mean in terms of Member Benefits?
- Loan pricing that hopefully keeps more money in your pocket.
- Free financial education to not only help you make informed financial decisions, but also improve your credit score along the way.
- Lower fees than many financial institutions impose.
- Opportunities to ask staff for advice in-person or over the phone.
- A full complement of state of the art platforms that allow members to bank remotely whether they are just down the street or halfway around the world.
- The privilege of knowing that by choosing to do business with MY CREDIT UNION, the local community and Minnesota benefits from our community impact programs
Who is Eligible?
- Immediate family member of a current MY member or persons living the same household with a current MY member.
- Persons who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Hennepin, Dakota, Scott, Carver, Rice or Le Sueur Counties.
- Members of the Bloomington Crime Prevention Association.
Need to Transfer Accounts?
To help you transfer. your accounts from other financial institutions, use the: MY CREDIT UNION Account Switch Kit
Supporting your local community by choosing to bank locally.
A focus on stretching that family budget even further.
All staff located in Minnesota to serve MY members needs.
Please call (612) 798-7100 or visit any MY CREDIT UNION branch location to begin your journey with us!
Due to the recent substantial rise in Identity Theft and Fraud, MY CREDIT UNION is not currently offering on-line account openings