Are you an MY CREDIT UNION Online Banking member? If so, you can save time, money, paper, and never have to mess with stamps again when you pay your bills online.
Convenience & Security
The ultimate in convenience and security, you can schedule one-time or recurring payments and never worry about missing a bill. Payments you set up are automatically deducted from your MY CREDIT UNION checking account.
In this day and age, check fraud and identity theft through access to your unsecured mail are real dangers. Protect yourself against both by using Bill Pay to make your payments electronically. You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the U.S. For example, you can use bill pay for your car loan, mortgage, rent, utilities bill, internet/cable bill, credit card payments, or even individuals such as your landlord or babysitter! As an added benefit, you'll have access to months of your payment history.
With MY CREDIT UNION's free online bill pay you can:
- View your bills online.
- Pay all your bills from one website.
- Schedule single, recurring or future-dated payments.
- Make changes to schedule payment before they are sent.
- Receive email notifications that remind you of bill activity.
- Track your payment status and history.
- Customize reports to track budget and spending.
- Set up Account Alerts to be delivered by text message or email to any mobile device.
- Pay bills for free on any mobile device
Online bill pay menu selections include:
- Payees List – billers/payees, merchants and others identified to receive payments, which may be added, edited or deleted.
- Schedule Payments – billers/payees information, account numbers, payment types, amount of the payment, scheduled dates of the payment and allows you to schedule single (one-time) and recurring (multiple) payments.
- Bill Pay History – a tabular listing of historical payments.
- Account Setup – account registration information.
- Add or Modify a Payment / View Pending Payments – listing of scheduled future payments with features to edit, delete or schedule new payments.
*By using our online banking, bill payment services and mobile banking you agree to the terms and conditions described in MY CREDIT UNION's Online/Mobile/Bill Pay Agreement and Disclosure.