Board of Directors
Become a MY CREDIT UNION Board Member
We are seeking candidates that can provide the organization with strategic guidance and commit the time and energy necessary to ensure strategies are executed.
All interested individuals should review the information provided and complete the candidate Board Application using the information provided.
- A member in good standing at MY CREDIT UNION for a minimum of one (1) year
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check (credit and criminal)
- Must be bondable
Click here for complete Board of Directors – Job Description.
To avoid potential conflicts of interest, MY CREDIT UNION employees, their immediate family members and employees, officers or directors of any another financial institution are not eligible to serve on the MY CREDIT UNION Board of Directors.
Expected Level of Commitment:
- Monthly board meetings — held on the third Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. (they usually last 1.5 – 2 hours). Dinner is provided at 5:30 p.m.
- Active participation in the activities of the Association, review of materials
- Additional activities as needed
The supervisory committee represents the best interests of our members and acts as a system of checks and balances on behalf of MY CREDIT UNION's board of directors.
The committee ensures that the board of directors and management team meet required financial reporting objectives and create practices and procedures sufficient to safeguard members assets. This is achieved through supervisory committee audits, verification of members’ accounts and review of policies and procedures.
How to Submit Your Candidacy
Late or incomplete nominations will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact the nominating committee by calling 612.798.7189, or email at email@example.com.