MY Credit Union Adventure Club
Go places. Make friends. Experience adventure. Experience life.
Are you 55 years of age or older and looking for a Credit Union that can take you places?
Imagine simply stepping out of your front door and on to a tour with everything taken care for you...perfect isn’t it? Join our 55+ Adventure Club for comfortable, safe and all inclusive Group-Tours, for ages 55+ and a guest.
We would like to make you aware of the guidelines and safety practices that are currently in place regarding COVID-19 and any other infectious diseases.
MY Credit Union Adventure Club highly recommends that guests follow CDC guidance and those guests that are not fully vaccinated wear face coverings during activities.
There are areas where social distancing is more difficult to maintain due to architectural design and necessary two-way traffic.
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or its variants. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 or its variants is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19 or its variants. By participating in any Adventure Club trip or activity you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or its variants.
There are general wellness considerations:
- We encourage you to take proactive measures according to your level of security comfort, such as: bring your personal-size sanitizer, tissues, masks and gloves.
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures have been amplified, we use appropriate disinfectant products and have added additional touch-point disinfection practices for your safety.
- There are areas where traffic patterns make it challenging to maintain social separation and maintain safe social distancing.
To Our Adventure Club Members:
- Please rest and do not visit if you have had a fever in the last 72 hours, if you have been experiencing respiratory symptoms such as cough, difficulty breathing or if you are experiencing other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please respectfully follow all requests regarding COVID-19 on any adventure.
We look forward to you joining us on our next adventure.
Stay safe and healthy.
Upcoming Trips & Activities
- July 11: Game Day
- July 13: July Cards with Nancy
- July 18: Bingo "Red, White & Blue"
- July 25: Elderly Waiver & Medical Assistance Seminar
- July 26: Craft Corner
- July 27: Railways of the Old West Picture Party
- July 28: Seminar - Credit Cards & The Adventure Club
- August 1: Game Day
- August 2: Advisory Committee
- August 8: Bingo "Celebrate the 1950s"
- August 18: Seminar - Hearing Loss Association of America by Barbara Schneider
- August 23: Medora, ND Predeparture Meeting
- September 6-10: Overnight Adventure to Medora, ND
- September 12: Game Day
- September 19: Bingo "Beautiful Autumn"
- October 3: Game Day
- October 5: 4-Hour Defensive Driving Course
- October 12: Stamp Camp
- October 17: Bingo "Halloween"
- November 7: Game Day
- December 5: Game Day
- December 12: Bingo "Happy Holidays"
Eligibility And Process
To be eligible to sign up for tours, with the Adventure Club, a 55 plus member must also have a total relationship of $2,500 or more with MY Credit Union, either in deposits or loans.
To get included in The Club is easy. No application is needed. If you'd like to be placed on the email list to be notified of upcoming adventures, simply email us, providing your name and preferred email address.
Sign up information will be included after each trip description on the website..
Call JulieAnn with any questions you may have at 612.798.7170.
MY Credit Union is looking forward to adventuring with YOU!
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- Adventure Club Details & Cancellation Policy
- Adventure Club Directory - DocuSign
- Adventure Club Directory - Printable Form
- Parking Map (Richfield Branch)
- Day Adventure Payment Form - DocuSign
- Day Adventure Payment Form - Printable Form
- Day Adventure Registration Form - DocuSign
- Day Adventure Registration Form - Printable Form
- Overnight Adventure Payment Form - DocuSign
- Overnight Adventure Payment Form - Printable Form