MY Credit Union Adventure Club
Go places. Make friends. Experience adventure. Experience life.
Are you 55 years of age or older and looking for a Credit Union that can take you places?
Imagine simply stepping out of your front door and on to a tour with everything taken care for you...perfect isn’t it? Join our 55+ Adventure Club for comfortable, safe and all inclusive Group-Tours, for ages 55+ and a guest.
We would like to make you aware of the guidelines and safety practices that are currently in place regarding COVID-19 and any other infectious diseases.
MY Credit Union Adventure Club highly recommends that guests follow CDC guidance and those guests that are not fully vaccinated wear face coverings during activities.
There are areas where social distancing is more difficult to maintain due to architectural design and necessary two-way traffic.
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or its variants. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 or its variants is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19 or its variants. By participating in any Adventure Club trip or activity you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or its variants.
There are general wellness considerations:
- We encourage you to take proactive measures according to your level of security comfort, such as: bring your personal-size sanitizer, tissues, masks and gloves.
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures have been amplified, we use appropriate disinfectant products and have added additional touch-point disinfection practices for your safety.
- There are areas where traffic patterns make it challenging to maintain social separation and maintain safe social distancing.
To Our Adventure Club Members:
- Please rest and do not visit if you have had a fever in the last 72 hours, if you have been experiencing respiratory symptoms such as cough, difficulty breathing or if you are experiencing other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please respectfully follow all requests regarding COVID-19 on any adventure.
We look forward to you joining us on our next adventure.
Stay safe and healthy.
Upcoming Trips & Activities:
- May 30: Door County, WI 2023
- View the brochure here
- June 5: June Game Day - Poker & Cornhole
- June 12: Hello Sunny Summer Bingo
- June 12: June Coloring Club
- June 14: June Cool Cards to Craft
- June 16: Walking Adventure Club
- June 21: Door County Picture Party
- June 22: Old Log Theatre Million Dollar Quartet & Lunch
- July 3: July Game Day - Yahtzee & Cornhole
- July 10: U.S.A. Bingo
- July 10: July Coloring Club
- July 12: July Cool Cards to Craft
- July 18 & 19: 8-Hour Senior Defensive Driving Seminar
- August 7: August Game Day - Mahjong & Cornhole
- August 9: August Cool Cards to Craft
- August 14: Cowboy Bingo
- August 14: August Coloring Club
- August 30: Cruise & Lunch on Lake Minnetonka
- August 31: Diversity Seminar with Alice Chu
- September 6: Chanhassen Jersey Boys
- September 8: Islands of New England Predeparture Party
- September 11: September Game Day - Pirate's Dice & Cornhole
- September 13: September Cool Cards to Craft
- September 16: 1st John Phillip Sousa Memorial Band
- September 18: Pirates & Pink Flamingos Bingo
- September 18: September Coloring Club
- September 22 - 29: Islands of New England
- View the brochure here
- October 26: Sidekick Theatre: The Marvelous Wonderettes
- November 15: 4-Hour In Person Defensive Driving Seminar
- March 11 - 23: Shades of Ireland
- View the brochure here
Eligibility And Process
To be eligible to sign up for tours, with the Adventure Club, a 55 plus member must also have a total relationship of $2,500 or more with MY Credit Union, either in deposits or loans.
To get included in The Club is easy. No application is needed. If you'd like to be placed on the email list to be notified of upcoming adventures, simply email us, providing your name and preferred email address.
Sign up information will be included after each trip description on the website..
Call JulieAnn with any questions you may have at 612.798.7170.
MY Credit Union is looking forward to adventuring with YOU!
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- Adventure Club Details & Cancellation Policy
- Adventure Club Directory - DocuSign
- Adventure Club Directory - Printable Form
- Day Adventure Payment Form - DocuSign
- Day Adventure Payment Form - Printable Form
- Day Adventure Registration Form - DocuSign
- Day Adventure Registration Form - Printable Form
- Overnight Adventure Payment Form - DocuSign
- Overnight Adventure Payment Form - Printable Form
- Overnight Registration Packet - New Adventurer
- Overnight Registration Packet - Returning Adventurer
- Parking Map (Richfield Branch)
- Special Accommodations Form
- Risk for Covid Waiver