MY Credit Union Adventure Club
Go places. Make friends. Experience adventure. Experience life.
Are you 55 years of age or older and looking for a Credit Union that can take you places?
Imagine simply stepping out of your front door and on to a tour with everything taken care for you...perfect isn’t it? Join our 55+ Adventure Club for comfortable, safe and all inclusive Group-Tours, for ages 55+ and a guest.
- September 29: Lunch at Cossetta's & Adventure to St. Paul Cathedral
- October 4: Stillwater Riverboat Luncheon Cruise & Shopping
- October 13: Stamp Camp
- October 13: Lucky 13 BINGO
- October 18: Game Day
- October 18: Air Purification Seminar with Clavonne Holter
- October 19 & 20: 55+ Defensive Driving 8-Hour Course
- October 27: Craft Corner
- November 3: CPR 5 Hour Course
- November 9: 55+ Defensive Driving 4-Hour Course
- November 10: Stamp Camp
- November 12: CPR 5 Hour Course
- November 15 – 20: BRANSON, MO SHOW STOPPERS
- Come join the Adventure Club as we watch some of the greatest performances in the country! See the Texas Tenors, Daniel O’Donnell, Six, Dolly Parton’s Stampede dinner and experience the real meaning of Christmas at the shows “Deep in the Heart of Christmas” and “Jesus”. Silver Dollar City and the Titanic Museum is thrown in for good measure.
- For complete details for this trip, view the brochure here
- December 3 - 4: House on the Rock/Galena Holiday Shopping
- View the brochure here
- December 8: Stamp Camp
Eligibility And Process
To be eligible to sign up for tours, with the Adventure Club, a 55 plus member must also have a total relationship of $2,500 or more with MY Credit Union, either in deposits or loans.
To get included in The Club is easy. No application is needed. If you'd like to be placed on the email list to be notified of upcoming adventures, simply email us, providing your name and preferred email address.
Sign up information will be included after each trip description on the website..
Call JulieAnn with any questions you may have at 612.798.7170.
MY Credit Union is looking forward to adventuring with YOU!
- September Newsletter
- August Newsletter
- July Newsletter
- June Newsletter
- May Newsletter
- April Newsletter
- March Newsletter
- February Newsletter
- January Newsletter
- December Newsletter
- November Newsletter
- Adventure Club Details & Cancellation Policy
- Adventure Club Directory - DocuSign
- Adventure Club Directory - Printable Form
- COVID Waiver - Printable Form
- In Case of Emergency Form - Printable Form
- Parking Map (Richfield Branch)
- Day Adventure Form
- Overnight Adventure Form - DocuSign
- Overnight Adventure Form - Printable Form
- Overnight Balance Payment - DocuSign
- Overnight Balance Payment Form - Printable Form
- Visa Rewards Point Redemption Form - DocuSign
- Visa Rewards Point Redemption Form - Printable Form
- Release and Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement - DocuSign
- Release and Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement - Printable Form