Membership Switch Kit

My Credit Union logo

Switch your account to My Credit Union

My Credit Union has made moving your accounts fast and convenient with our Switch Kit. All the letters and forms you will need to make this transition as easy as possible are provided hereā€¦ so all you have to do is fill out the forms online, print them and mail the letters to the appropriate companies and/or individuals.

Three Simple Steps to Switch

  1. Open a membership account. You can download a printable membership application and bring it to any of our branch locations.
  2. Download and mail all the necessary forms below* and print the checklist to mark your progress.
  3. Close your account at your old financial institution. Verify that all checks, card transactions, and scheduled bill payments have cleared your old checking account.

get adobe reader

* Adobe Reader: You may need Adobe Reader to view the PDF files on this page.

Switch Kit ~ Checklist

printer icon

  Print the checklist

Check off boxes on printed copy as you complete items.

Direct Deposit Change Request

Send written notices to companies that you have direct deposit with (employer, government deposits, pension, transfers from other financial institutions, investment dividends, child support or court-issued deposits, etc.) notifying them that you want to switch your direct deposits to your new account at My Credit Union.

Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit

Send written notice to set up direct deposits with any new companies or individuals.

To change Social Security deposits, visit:
Or call the Social Security Administration at: 800.772.1213 (TTY 800.325.0778)
My Credit Union Routing/Transit number:  2910-7545-9

Authorization for Canceling Automatic Payments

Send written notices to companies who automatically take payments from your checking account (utilities, mortgage, insurance, brokerage, credit cards, internet service providers, transfers to other banks, child support or court issued payments, etc.) notifying them that you are closing the account.

Authorization for Transferring Automatic Payments

Send this form to companies notifying them that you want to transfer existing automatic payments from your previous financial institution to My Credit Union.

Authorization for Automatic Payment

Send a notification to companies in order to set up new automatic payments. Verify that your direct deposits and automatic payments have begun posting to your new My Credit Union account.

Account Closing Request

Send written notice to your old financial institution informing them you are closing your account.